|Community association||South Gironde|
|surface||26.05 km 2|
|Residents||430 (January 1, 2017)|
|Population density||17 inhabitants / km 2|
The Ciron flows through the municipality. Uzeste is located about seven kilometers west of the border of the Landes de Gascogne Regional Nature Park ( Parc naturel régional des Landes de Gascogne ) and is surrounded by the Landes du Pudau forest. Langon is 13.5 kilometers northeast of the municipality .
|Sources: Cassini and INSEE|
The Gothic collegiate church of Notre-Dame still has Romanesque side walls from the 13th century. The construction of the apse was ordered by Clement V in the 14th century. His grave and that of a member of the Grailly family also date from the 14th century. The nave and bell tower were rebuilt in the 16th century. The church was classified as a Monument historique (historical monument) in 1840 .
- Le Patrimoine des Communes de la Gironde. Flohic Éditions, Volume 2, Paris 2001, ISBN 2-84234-125-2 , pp. 1583–1587.
- Uzeste on annuaire-mairie.fr (French). Accessed October 7, 2009.
- L'église collégiale Notre-Dame d'Uzeste on fondation-patrimoine.org ( Memento of the original of March 4, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (French) Retrieved March 28, 2015.
- Uzeste in the Base Mérimée des Ministère de la culture (French). Retrieved on May 21, 2010.
- Uzeste - Dossier complet on insee.fr in French, accessed on March 28, 2015, cf. Section Chiffres clés caractéristiques des entreprises et des établissements .
- Website of the Uzeste Musical Festival (French). Accessed October 7, 2009.