Motocycles et Moteurs Train
|Motocycles et Moteurs Train|
The company from Courbevoie started producing motorcycles in 1920. In 1924 the automobile industry was added. The brand name was Train . Automobile production ended in 1925. In addition, built-in engines were sold to other vehicle manufacturers such as Jacques Muller , Sénéchal , Torpille , Zévaco and ZIM . Motorcycles were made until 1939.
- George Nick Georgano (Editor-in-Chief): The Beaulieu Encyclopedia of the Automobile. Volume 3: P – Z. Fitzroy Dearborn Publishers, Chicago 2001, ISBN 1-57958-293-1 . (English)
- George Nick Georgano: Cars. Encyclopédie complète. 1885 à nos jours. Courtille, Paris 1975. (French)
- George Nick Georgano: The New Encyclopedia of Motorcars, 1885 to the Present. 3. Edition. Dutton Publishing, New York 1982, ISBN 0-525-93254-2 . (English)
- Georgano: The Beaulieu Encyclopedia of the Automobile.
- Georgano: Cars. Encyclopédie complète. 1885 à nos jours.