|coat of arms||Germany map|
|County :||Rhein-Hunsrück district|
|Association municipality :||Hunsrück-Middle Rhine|
|Height :||415 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||2.21 km 2|
|Residents:||123 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||56 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||56291|
|Area code :||06746|
|License plate :||SIM, GOA|
|Community key :||07 1 40 108|
|Association administration address:||Rathausstrasse 1
|Local Mayor :||Rainer Martin (executive)|
|Location of the local community of Niedert in the Rhein-Hunsrück district|
Niedert bei Emmelshausen is a municipality in the Rhein-Hunsrück district in Rhineland-Palatinate . It belongs to the Hunsrück-Mittelrhein community . The village of Niedert is located directly on the Hunsrückhöhenstrasse ( B 327 ).
The place belonged to the Niedergrafschaft Katzenelnbogen . With the occupation of the left bank of the Rhine by French revolutionary troops in 1794 , the place became French, in 1814 it was assigned to the Kingdom of Prussia at the Congress of Vienna . After the First World War temporarily occupied by the French again, the place has been part of the newly formed state of Rhineland-Palatinate since 1946.
Local mayor is Rainer Martin. Since no candidate had run in the local elections on May 26, 2019, and the local council was unable to propose one, it agreed to remain in office for the time being.
coat of arms
The blazon reads: "From gold to silver divided by a slanted blue wavy bar, above a blue armored and tongued red lion, below a black stagecoach."
It is justified as follows: The upper half of the shield refers to the former belonging to the Lower County of Katzenelnbogen . The lower half of the shield refers to the post office, which was formerly located in Niedert. The wavy bar symbolizes the Baybach , which forms the border of Niedert on one side and served as a border between two territories.
A forest kindergarten was founded in Niedert in 2000 and has its home in Emmelshausen-Liesenfeld.
The Niedert village association, founded in 2009, has set itself the goal of enriching village life.
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- The regional returning officer RLP: City council election 2019 Niedert. Retrieved October 6, 2019 .
- The regional returning officer RLP: direct elections 2019. see Hunsrück-Mittelrhein, Verbandsgemeinde, 22nd line of results. Retrieved October 5, 2019 .
- Official Journal of the Emmelshausen Association: Information for residents about the constituent council meeting of the Niedert local community on August 14, 2019. Edition 34/2019. Retrieved October 6, 2019 .
- Homepage of the Emmelshausen Association; URL: www.emmelshausen.de