|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Circle :||North Friesland|
|Office :||Central North Friesland|
|Height :||4 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||10.71 km 2|
|Residents:||336 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||31 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||25842|
|Area code :||04672|
|License plate :||NF|
|Community key :||01 0 54 080|
|Office administration address:||Theodor-Storm-Strasse 2
25821 Bredstedt, Germany
|Mayor :||Matthias Rugullis (AALW)|
|Location of the municipality Lütjenholm in the district of North Friesland|
|Bordelum (OT Dbodum)||Högel|
The municipality is characterized by its location in the natural area of the Schleswig Geest in the area of the Nordergoesharde . It is comparatively extensively forested. The Lütjenholm Heath dunes are located in the municipality . These are a recognized nature reserve . The Lütjen Holmer Süder Heide , a formerly unused by the army training area , in contrast, is already in the neighboring municipality of Bargum.
On April 1, 1934, the parish of Breklum was dissolved. All of their villages, village communities and farmers became independent communities / rural communities, including Lütjenholm.
In the local elections on May 6, 2018, there was again no new allocation of seats in the local council: the AALW received four, the AWLW five mandates.
Of the nine seats in the municipal council, the constituency AWLW had five seats and the constituency AALW four since the local elections in 2008. In the local elections on May 26, 2013, the turnout was 64.4 percent. The AWLW received 58.3 percent, the AALW received 41.7 percent. The distribution of seats remained unchanged.
Matthias Rugullis (AALW) was elected mayor for the 2018–2023 election period.
coat of arms
Blazon : “In blue a golden heart shield, inside a blue cornflower with a top layer of seven silver leaves; divided by three slightly inclined silver leaves from the heart shield to the rear edge of the shield in red and green. "
The village of Lütjenholm is located about 8 km north-northeast of Bredstedt as the crow flies . The traffic connection in motorized individual traffic is from the federal highway 5 . At the roundabout at the northern entrance to the town in the above-mentioned sub - center , state road 4 branches off in a northerly direction and leads into the municipality via Dbodum . There it is crossed by state road 13 west of the village . In a westerly direction, this in turn creates another connection to the B 5 in Langenhorn (Mönkebüll district).
The nearest train station is also in Langenhorn. It is located on the Marschbahn and enables the arrival in the area of local rail passenger transport . The nearest long-distance train station is Niebüll station .
The children's and youth books “Lütt Luftballon” by Klaus Kordon are set in Lütjenholm.
- North Statistics Office - Population of the municipalities in Schleswig-Holstein 4th quarter 2019 (XLSX file) (update based on the 2011 census) ( help on this ).
- Schleswig-Holstein topography. Vol. 6: Kronprinzenkoog - Mühlenrade . 1st edition Flying-Kiwi-Verl. Junge, Flensburg 2006, ISBN 978-3-926055-85-9 , pp. 234 ( dnb.de [accessed July 26, 2020]).
- State Statistical Office Schleswig-Holstein (ed.): The population of the communities in Schleswig-Holstein 1867 - 1970 . State Statistical Office Schleswig-Holstein, Kiel 1972, p. 251 .
- Announcement of the municipal election results in the municipality of Lütjenholm. (pdf) Retrieved May 20, 2019 .
- Result of municipal elections Lütjenholm 2013. ( Page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. on the website Amt Mittleres Nordfriesland
- the constituent meeting of the Lütjenholm municipal council. (pdf) Retrieved June 4, 2018 .
- Schleswig-Holstein's municipal coat of arms