Charles Grimes (oarsman)
Grimes was born in Washington, DC to Charles Pennebaker Grimes and Louise Davis Ireland Grimes. He attended Groton School as well as Yale University and Harvard Law School , where he completed a law degree. During his student days he played basketball and American football .
After graduating from Yale in 1957 and Harvard Law School in 1960, he served briefly as an attorney. He then worked as a financial advisor and investor . He appeared as a plaintiff in the Grimes v. Donald , 673 A.2d 1207 (Del. 1996). In the United States, the process is considered to be a milestone in corporate law in Delaware .
- Charles Grimes in the Sports-Reference database (English; archived from the original )
- Charles Grimes at Worldrowing.com ( FISA database)
- 1956 Summer Olympics - Melbourne, Australia - Rowing. December 8, 2007, archived from the original on December 8, 2007 ; Retrieved May 15, 2008 .
- Feb. 9, 2007 Obituary. LA Times, accessed November 29, 2018 .
- 673 A.2d 1207 673 A2d 1207. In: lawyerlinks.com. Archived from the original on September 22, 2008 ; accessed on November 29, 2018 .
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Grimes, Charles Livingston (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||American rower|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 9, 1935|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Washington, DC|
|DATE OF DEATH||February 5, 2007|
|Place of death||New York City|