|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Selters (Westerwald)|
|Height :||395 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||2.54 km 2|
|Residents:||233 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||92 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||56244|
|Area code :||02666|
|License plate :||WW|
|Community key :||07 1 43 221|
|Association administration address:||Am Saynbach 5–7
56242 Selters (Westerwald)
|Local Mayor :||Andres Höver|
|Location of the local community Ewighausen in the Westerwaldkreis|
Ewighausen was first mentioned in a document in 1397. The spelling of the name changed over the centuries from Ebichusin to Ebeckusen and Ewighusen in Ewighausen.
Andres Höver became the local mayor of Ewighausen on January 23, 2020. Since there were no applicants for the direct election on May 26, 2019, the election was carried out by the council in accordance with the municipal regulations.
Höver's predecessor, Hans-Peter Menngen, did not start again in 2019 after five terms in office, but continued the task provisionally until the end of November.
coat of arms
|Blazon : "Divided in the Göpel section, on the right in silver a continuous, red cross, on the left in red a golden sheaf, below in blue a growing, golden curb, surrounded by two outwardly positioned, golden oak leaves."|
Economy and Infrastructure
- The community is located west of the B 8 which leads from Limburg an der Lahn to Siegburg .
- The next motorway junction is Ransbach-Baumbach on the A3 .
- The closest ICE stop is Montabaur train station on the Cologne – Rhein / Main high-speed line .
- Local community Ewighausen on the website of the Verbandsgemeinde Selters (Westerwald)
- Short portrait of Ewighausen on SWR television
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- Hermann Josef Hucke: Place names in the Westerwaldkreis in their dialect pronunciation as well as Ortneckereien ( Memento from January 9, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) , 2010, page 16 (PDF; 132 kB)
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- Katrin Maue-Klaeser: Nobody wants to be local chief . Westerwälder Zeitung, January 21, 2020, accessed on June 9, 2020 .
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Selters / Ww., Verbandsgemeinde, penultimate line of results. Retrieved June 9, 2020 .
- Menngen elected as local chief of Ewighausen. Westerwälder Zeitung, July 1, 2014, accessed June 9, 2020 .