|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Selters (Westerwald)|
|Height :||263 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||2.39 km 2|
|Residents:||452 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||189 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||56244|
|Area code :||02626|
|License plate :||WW|
|Community key :||07 1 43 022|
|LOCODE :||DE GOD|
|Association administration address:||Am Saynbach 5–7
56242 Selters (Westerwald)
|Local Mayor :||Peter Aller|
|Location of the local community Goddert in the Westerwaldkreis|
Goddert was first mentioned in 1476 under the names Gonderode and Goderoth .
- Population development
The development of the population of Goddert, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
The municipal council in Goddert consists of eight council members, who were elected in a personalized proportional representation in the local elections on May 26, 2019 , and the honorary local mayor as chairman.
The distribution of seats in the municipal council:
In August 2018, Peter Aller was appointed by the local council. He was confirmed in office with 80.21 percent in the 2019 local elections.
Aller's predecessor, Karl-Heinz Kohlenberg, had held the post for 24 years before resigning for health reasons.
coat of arms
|Blazon : "In gold a blue tip, inside a golden, striding lion, on the right a green oak branch with three leaves and an acorn, on the left three green ears of corn."|
Economy and Infrastructure
- The B 413 runs northwest of the community and runs from Bendorf to Hachenburg .
- The next motorway junction is Ransbach-Baumbach on the A3 .
- The closest ICE stop is Montabaur train station on the Cologne – Rhein / Main high-speed line .
- Karl-Heinz Kohlenberg, municipal council member from 1974, first alderman from 1979 to 1989 and local mayor from 1994 to 2018, was made an honorary citizen in September 2018 for his services.
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, municipalities, association communities ( help on this ).
- Hermann Josef Hucke: Place names in the Westerwaldkreis in their dialect pronunciation as well as local nonsense ( memento from January 9, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) , 2010, page 16 (PDF; 129 kB)
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections , accessed on July 17, 2019
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2018
- The State Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, individual results
- Blick Aktuell: Honorable farewell with a tear in your buttonhole. Krupp Verlags GmbH, Sinzig, September 11, 2018, accessed on June 10, 2020 .