Langenbach near Kirburg
|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Bad Marienberg (Westerwald)|
|Height :||500 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||5.51 km 2|
|Residents:||1080 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||196 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||57520|
|Area code :||02661|
|License plate :||WW|
|Community key :||07 1 43 253|
|LOCODE :||DE L5K|
|Association administration address:||Kirburger Strasse 4
56470 Bad Marienberg (Westerwald)
|Local Mayor :||Artur Schneider|
|Location of the local community Langenbach near Kirburg in the Westerwaldkreis|
The community is located in the Westerwald between Limburg an der Lahn and Siegen or between Daaden and Kirburg . The Langenbach, which belongs to the catchment area of the Sieg , flows through the local area.
The Langenbachermühle residential area also belongs to the community .
Langenbach was first mentioned in a document in 1261.
- Population development
The development of the population of Langenbach bei Kirburg, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
Artur Schneider became mayor of Langenbach in 1994. In the direct election on May 26, 2019, he was confirmed in his office for another five years with a share of the vote of 85.29%.
coat of arms
|Blazon : "Above a blue corrugated shield base, inside a silver diamond, in silver a growing oak with green foliage, golden acorns and a black trunk, accompanied on each side by two slanted, black cubes."|
|Justification of the coat of arms: The oak represents the "old oak" standing in the village at a street crossing with its broad crown (has since been replaced by a new plant). The edge cubes symbolize the local basalt deposit in its typical form. The wavy line delimiting the base of the shield clarifies the place name. A brook of the same name flows through the southern part of the district. The diamond in the base of the shield is reminiscent of the diamond coat of arms of the lower aristocratic family of those von Langenbach. It has been documented since 1261 and died out in the direct line in 1654. As the Saynian ministerial, they were given a part of the high court in the Kirburg parish.|
Culture and sights
The way to school from Langenbach was portrayed on January 14, 2014 in Hierzuland in the Rhineland-Palatinate state show on SWR television.
- The B 414 runs south of the village and leads from Hohenroth to Hachenburg .
- The next motorway junctions are in Siegen or Wilnsdorf on the A 45 Dortmund - Hanau , about 20 kilometers away.
- The closest ICE stop is Montabaur train station on the Cologne – Rhein / Main high-speed line .
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, municipalities, association communities ( help on this ).
- Hermann Josef Hucke: Place names in the Westerwaldkreis in their dialect pronunciation as well as Ortneckereien ( Memento from January 9, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) , 2010, page 3 (PDF; 132 kB)
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 2019 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 72 (PDF; 3 MB).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- WW-Kurier: Artur Schneider receives the badge of honor from the state of Rhineland-Palatinate. MVV Medienverlag Westerwald-Sieg UG, Wissen, February 27, 2019, accessed on June 4, 2020 .
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Bad Marienberg, Verbandsgemeinde, tenth line of the result. Retrieved June 4, 2020 .
- Portrait of the community Langenbach - the coat of arms. Local community Langenbach bei Kirburg, accessed on September 22, 2017 .
- For this country: school of Langenbach. Landesschau Rheinland-Pfalz, SWR TV, January 14, 2014, accessed on January 13, 2014.