|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Rennerod|
|Height :||495 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||4.39 km 2|
|Residents:||686 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||156 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||56479|
|Area code :||02664|
|License plate :||WW|
|Community key :||07 1 43 274|
|Community structure:||2 districts|
|Association administration address:||Hauptstrasse 55
|Local Mayor :||Bernd Schäfer|
|Location of the local community Niederroßbach in the Westerwaldkreis|
The place was first mentioned in a document in 1422. In 1570 a chapel in the village is mentioned for the first time. In 1773 the community bought a house and set up a school there. In 1566 Nassau-Dillenburg had a pond built near the town by damming the nests. Around 1740 a mill was built on the now dilapidated dam, which was supplemented by a cutting mill, i.e. a sawmill, by 1782 at the latest.
- Population development
The development of the population of the community Niederroßbach, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
In the direct election on May 26, 2019, Bernd Schäfer was confirmed in his office as local mayor for another five years with a share of the vote of 80.29%.
coat of arms
|Blazon : "In blue a slanting silver wave bar topped with a jumping single golden horse."|
Economy and Infrastructure
- The federal roads 54 , which connect Limburg an der Lahn with Siegen and 255 , which lead from Montabaur to Herborn , run in the immediate vicinity of the municipality .
- The next motorway junction is Haiger / Burbach on the A 45 Dortmund - Hanau , around 17 kilometers away.
- The Niederroßbach-Neustadt stop of the disused Westerwaldquerbahn was located between the towns of Niederroßbach and Neustadt .
- The closest ICE stop is Montabaur train station on the Cologne – Rhein / Main high-speed line .
- Hellmuth Gensicke : Parish and court of Emmerichenhain . In: Association for Nassau antiquity and historical research (Hrsg.): Nassauische Annalen . tape 101 . Publishing house of the Association for Nassau Antiquities and Historical Research, Wiesbaden 1990, p. 231-254 .
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 2019 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 78 (PDF; 3 MB).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Rennerod, Verbandsgemeinde, tenth line of the result. Retrieved July 18, 2020 .