|Community association||Le Grésivaudan|
|surface||11.6 km 2|
|Residents||3,229 (January 1, 2017)|
|Population density||278 inhabitants / km 2|
Church of Le Touvet
Le Touvet is a French commune with 3,229 inhabitants (as of January 1 2017) in the department of Isère in the region Auvergne Rhône-Alpes ; it belongs to the Arrondissement of Grenoble in the canton of Haut-Grésivaudan . The inhabitants are called Touvétains .
Le Touvet is located west of the Isère in the Grésivaudan landscape and also in the Savoie wine-growing region . Le Touvet is surrounded by the neighboring communities of Sainte-Marie-du-Mont in the north and north-west, Saint-Vincent-de-Mercuze in the north and north-east, Goncelin in the east, La Terrasse in the south and Saint-Bernard in the west and south-west. The municipality is crossed by the Autoroute A41 and the former Route nationale 90 (today's D1090).
- Church of Le Touvet, built in 1885
- Le Touvet Castle, built as a castle in the 13th century, renovations up to the 18th century, Monument historique since 1959/1964, park since 2004
- La Frette and La Bayette castles
- François de Beaumont (1512 / 13–1587), Protestant military leader in the religious war
- Henri Didon (1840–1900), Dominican and educator
- Michel Fuzellier (* 1944), cartoonist